Please submit your application to
This position will support manufacturing and provide in-field installation and remote support services in US.
The candidate should have a mechanical background in small scale electronic devices. Experience in GC related products is a plus.
(1) Performs on-site set-up, installation and operational instruction of instruments at customers facility in the US.
(2) Supports internal manufacturing by providing set-up and inspection and testing of new instrumentation as well as assembly work.
(3) Supports customers via phone, email and video conferencing to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair instrument problems.
(4) Assists in-house troubleshooting, diagnosing and repair of returned instrumentation.
(5) Reports to the Service Manager.
(1) Require good mechanical aptitude
(2) Require good computer and writing skills
(3) Prefer but do not require advanced degree or certification in electronics and/or laboratory science
(4) Work full time in Oxford, PA office except business travel
Highly competitive fixed salary, paid vacation, 401K retirement plan and health insurance including dental and
vision coverage. CDS Analytical is an equal-opportunity employer.