Please submit your application to
This positional is a technical marketing position, and owns the responsibility for developing marketing strategies, supporting the sales team, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
The candidate should have a strong technical background in GC related sample introduction technique, such as thermal desorption, purge and trap, pyrolysis.
(1) Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with internal sales and application team.
(2) Assists the sales team and work with the application team to analyze the customers' needs, and recommend the proper solution.
(3) Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
(4) Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
(5) Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
(6) Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
(7) Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
(8) Reports to the North America Sales Manager
(1) Require functionally-specific experience involving product management
(2) Require strong experience in GC related products
(3) Minimum four-year college degree with a major in analytical chemistry, or a related field. Master or Ph.D. degree preferred.
(4) Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated competency in directing, managing, and coordinating international sales activities
(5) Capable to train sales and service reps on the product lines
(6) Work full time in the Oxford, PA office
Highly motivating fixed salary, paid vacation, 401K retirement plan and health insurance including dental and
vision coverage. CDS Analytical is an equal-opportunity employer.